Can you buy peace of mind? We think so. Our full range of snow and ice management services provides winter insurance for your business. Blue Moose wants to help you avoid costly accidents, slip-and-falls and to provide a safe, clear environment.
Here’s how we do it:
- An alert 24-hour response team focused on your needs
- 24/7 weather monitoring by certified meteorologists
- Ice watch service
- Site monitoring by supervisors who assess the property before, during and after storms
- Proactive fax and e-mail status reports
- 48-hour invoicing
Blue Moose is dedicated to the snow and ice business, and we have the latest tools to get the job done. Our goal is to eliminate snow and ice quickly, without disrupting business. Technology gives us a leading edge on winter storm events.
Our snow and ice management fleet fights weather with the following:
- Multi-positional V-shaped plows reduce “snow mountains” that block in cars
- Specialty sidewalk crews manage walkways to reduce risk of slip-and-fall accidents
- Urethane snowplow cutting edges make less noise and reduce wear and tear on pavement
- Large-capacity Sno-Pushers and rubber-wheeled loaders allow Blue Moose to scale equipment to the job, which means fewer man-hours and faster clean-up and less traffic congestion
- On-call meteorologists ensure that Blue Moose is never caught off guard by a winter storm event